For those of you that have asked where we might be registered, it is offically done! We are now registered at Crate & Barrel. Feel free to peruse our registery but please, nobody, do not feel like you need to buy us ANYTHING. We are celebrating our wedding in a way that is not necessary "traditional" so please don't feel like you HAVE to buy us anything. This is just there in case you really, truly, feel like you want to. :-) We love you for your kind thoughts and efforts!
BUT, since I registered for some really fun stuff I'd never buy for ourselves (after all, isn't that what registeries are all about?) then I won't tell you NOT to buy anything, if you really want to. It will help me on my way to becoming the domestic Goddess I know I can be some day! XO
Here's the link to our registry, but if it doesn't work out and come through properly, you can just use either Mike's name, or mine, to find it. http://www.crateandbarrel.com/Gift-Registry/Guest/ViewRegistry.aspx?grid=4491797
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love, Love, LOVE Crate & Barrel too! I miss not having one close by like we did in Maryland.
You registered for some fun stuff! I love the footed dessert bowls and the square platters. I like your style! ;)
Post a Comment