So much for a fancy wedding at a multi-million dollar home, on a private estate in a gated community overlooking the ocean....Wow, when you put it like that, it almost seems crazy we wouldn't want our wedding there! But because of many, many different reasons, we've decided against it. We've opted to instead get married in Hawaii when we head out May 27th for our honeymoon. We are hoping to get married on the 31st, even though it's Memorial Day, but my lucky number is 31 so it just seems right to get married on that date. I just hope they don't double charge us to get married that day instead of on Saturday, the 29th, the date we had originally. Either way, it really doesn't matter what day it is! We're excited and cannot wait to come home Mr. and Mrs!
It's going to be a special, glorious, and joyous day for Mike and I. I can't wait to marry my best friend at sunset in paradise - and then eat a roasted pig! Luau!!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That sounds absolutely fantastic!! We would LOVE to meet you there...but I don't think that will happen with the brand new baby, but know that we will be thinking of you! We're so happy for you and Mike. It was nice being able to see you for a couple of hours when you were in town.
Beautiful!! Congratulations, it sounds like paradise, forever and ever ;)
Post a Comment