Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Forever!!!
I know it's been forever since I've posted about what's going on in our lives, so this is my promise to get back on the blog circuit and update our blog - just not today. :-) There is so much to update on with Baby Carter, so as soon as I have the energy to sit at the computer for a time when I'm not working, I'll try to get up to speed on everything that's been going on with us since we came home from Hawaii. But we're happy, we're healthy, baby Carter is growing strong (I'm at 20 weeks 3 days today) and we're so excited to be parents. I'll post ultrasound pictures and belly pictures to get up to speed on everything some time this weekend (I hope). All the love, and until then - Krista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





16 comments:
Yea!! I can't wait to see you guys! I'm telling you...I love looking at cute baby boy stuff and want to buy everything for you (but really baby Carter!)
Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year
old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear
and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
Here is my homepage ... chat.iwebs.ws
My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at net, except I know
I am getting familiarity everyday by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.
Here is my weblog wordpress blog themes
Also see my web page - wordpress tutorials
A person essentially assist to make critically posts I might state.
This is the first time I frequented your website page and so far?
I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular submit extraordinary.
Excellent task!
my site; wordpress schulung
Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.
Here is my webpage: low carb gummibärchen
Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.
Here is my web site; low carb gummibärchen
My website :: low carb protein bars
Wonderful work! That is the type of info that are meant
to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this
publish upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website
. Thank you =)
Feel free to visit my blog :: low carb fruits and vegetables
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your
website? Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?
Here is my website Steinzeit Diät
I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers
Check out my web page ... paleo zwischenmahlzeiten
Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thinking, paragraph
is good, thats why i have read it completely
Here is my site home equity line of credit refinancing
Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this
topic for a while and yours is the greatest I have came
upon till now. However, what concerning the conclusion?
Are you sure about the supply?
Also visit my website; calculator refinancing
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by means of him
as no one else realize such specific about my
difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!
Feel free to surf to my site :: charleston nightlife
Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending
some time and energy to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both
reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
My blog exercises to improve vertical leap
Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a
look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing site!
Feel free to surf to my webpage; Www.jnfoa.org
This paragraph is actually a good one it helps new web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
Have a look at my page ... vertical leap workouts
It's truly very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I simply use internet for that reason, and take the latest information.
Feel free to visit my blog post: http://swiftlyfitness.com/groups/some-good-exercise-routines-to-use-your-vertical
Post a Comment